Why join Flinders Yacht Club?
A family sailing club since 1976
Our members are encouraged to make use of all FYC facilities all year round:
A fabulous location right on the beach
• Easy parking
• A comfortable club house that includes refurbished bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen including 2 dishwashers
• A full social calendar of structured events and a myriad of casual gatherings (BYO everything) such as BBQ’s after our Twilight
• An expansive deck with shade sails overlooking the harbour
• Wide grassed area with built in barbecue
• Free storage of kayaks and stand up paddle boards - (one per membership, clearly marked with name & tel number)
• Sailing school
• Club Pacers available to competent sailors in club events
• An active Off The Beach and Keel Boat racing calendar
• A wonderful community of supportive and welcoming people
New members are very welcome. Memberships are available for families, singles and juniors (ages 8-16). Social memberships are also available for non-sailors. .
I look forward to seeing you, your family and friends very soon,
Flinders Yacht Club
0408 345 733
Please complete , sign and return the Membership application FYC, the FYC Conditions of Membership and the FYC Membership Fees when you send in your application.
All these documents can be sent to our PO Box, Flinders, Victoria 3929
Or email Flinders Yacht Club Membership Officer firstname.lastname@example.org